As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may also contain other affiliate links.
Stuck on an island in a sea of countertops to choose from and don’t know where to start? Read this article to find the best Allen Roth quartz countertop!
I’ve noticed many Allen and Roth quartz countertops in my friends’ kitchens and it got me curious about this popular, top-quality brand.
As an avid cook, I understand the kind of wear and tear we put our kitchen countertops through. So, our kitchen countertops need to be sturdy, durable, and functional enough for everyday use, while also being aesthetically appropriate for our kitchen’s decor.
That’s where Allen + Roth come in and their range of options are bringing kitchen interiors from homely to classy and chic at prices that won’t break the bank. Let’s learn more about this top brand what is making it so popular.
Why Allen + Roth
As one of the priciest items during a renovation, your kitchen countertop can be a huge expense. But, you’ll be happy to know that Allen Roth countertops by Lowes are available in granite or quartz, at affordable prices.
When choosing a countertop design from Allen + Roth, it’s impossible to go wrong. In line with the currently popular upscale minimalist look, Allen Roth quartz countertops come in a range of shades and patterns.
Whether you are keeping your decor light and airy and looking for a countertop in ivory or want to make a bold statement with a dark countertop that stands out, Allen + Roth has the kitchen countertop to suit your personal style.
If you’re looking for a run-of-the-mill basic laminate countertop that doesn’t say too much, Allen + Roth might not be for you. But if you want something that will truly stand the test of time and be a conversation piece when your guests come over, this brand will definitely have what you are looking for.
Factors To Consider
Thanks to the impressive durability of man-made quartz, it has come out on top in the kitchen countertop market. The material allows for a number of pattern and texture imitations, while offering easy maintenance and a continued lustrous gleam.
But, before choosing the quartz countertop for you, though, you’ll need to take a few key factors into consideration:
- Price and final cost of installation (this depends on the weight)
- Frequency of resealing, polishing, or conditioning needed
- Scratch and heat resistance
- Stain and slip resistance
- Moisture absorption (to assess possible bacteria and mold growth)
Salt Stone Quartz Kitchen Countertop
The Sweet n’ Salty Stone Quartz Countertop
This Allen and Roth quartz kitchen countertop is offered in a stylish, mottled white finish, they call Salt Stone.
Like all of the brand’s countertops, the manufacturer offers six different countertop edges, in a variety of widths, with 2, 3, and 4 cm options.
Scratch and heat resistant, this countertop provides a non-porous surface that allows for minimum moisture absorption, directly decreasing the possibility of bacteria or mold due to dampness.
This countertop will retain its shine and finish without requiring reseals or polishes, simply with soap and water. Available at Lowe’s, this Allen + Roth quartz countertop can resist everyday heat, scratches, and general wear and tear, and features a monochrome palette that is sure to fit in with most kitchen decor.
- Tested for flammability, flexural strength, and colorfastness
- Salt Stone pattern complements numerous interiors
- Wide array of edge choices
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Holds a Prop 65 warning, due to the crystalline silica in the countertop. It is advised that you stay away from activities that may result in the inhalation of the countertop’s dust, such as sawing and grinding
- Installation costs depend on the weight of the entire slab
- Lifetime warranty bound by many terms and conditions
Crystal Quartz Kitchen Countertop
The Culinary Artist’s Crystal Quartz Countertop
Customers looking to bring a touch of elegance to their kitchens should opt for this pattern, as its classic, clean design makes the countertop the focal point without taking away from the other design features in your kitchen.
With its calming ivory tone and striations of greys and earth tones, the Allen + Roth Crystal Quartz Kitchen Countertop can fit in anywhere, from a farmhouse-style open kitchen to a modern penthouse loft.
Like all of its Allen + Roth quartz counterparts, the Crystal Quartz Kitchen Countertop offers easy maintenance and great style. It is also heat, scratch, and stain resistant and available in six different styles and three measurement options.
- Lustrous surface
- Minimalist crystal design
- Does not require sealants
- A large variety of edge choice
- The sample is too small envision entire kitchen countertop
- Prop 65 warning – crystalline silica
- Pattern may not be suitable for all customers
Frost Quartz Kitchen Countertop
The Allen and Roth Frost Froth Quartz
The Frost Quartz Kitchen Countertop by Allen + Roth features a wavy, modern design in a unique pattern.
With a monochromatic color scheme and with hues of grey incorporated into the slab’s design, the pattern reminds one of billowing of sand-grains and the cursory trailing patterns they create.
This kitchen countertop comes in six different styles: Eased, Bullnose, Half Bullnose, Bevel, Double Radius, and Ogee. For those who are looking for an option with clean lines and geometric sides, the Bevel edge might work best.
While the countertop is resistant to scratches, heats, and stains, any spillage should be cleaned up immediately, using a soft cleaning solution.
- Frost pattern provides dimension to the overall look of the counter
- Many different edges to choose from
- 93% quartz makes it impact-resistant
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Seams may be visible in countertop with minimum designs
- Warranty only claimable under manufacturing defects
- Chemicals with high alkali or acid contents can disrupt the surface, magic erasers may dull shine
Peaceful Quartz Kitchen Countertop
The Peaceful Quartz Island
The Allen + Roth Peaceful Quartz Countertop comes in a calming, off-white, minimal marble pattern. Its non-porous surface prevents the growth of mildew and bacteria.
Thanks to the intrinsic qualities of quartz, the Peaceful Quartz Kitchen Countertop is heat and scratch resistant.
Remodelers looking for a countertop hue that will contrast well against a richer kitchen interior should opt for the Peaceful pattern. Its off-white color brightens the surroundings without overshadowing cupboards in brown and black color schemes.
To maintain the look and feel of your Allen + Roth quartz countertop, make sure to use use a trivet or a heat resistant silicone pot mat when placing hot pans on the surface and refrain from chopping directly on the countertop. Keep harsh solvents, such as turpentine and acetone, away from the quartz top for the best long-term results.
- Off-white shade offers an ethereal look
- Sturdy quartz material makes for long-term usage
- No sealing or polishing required
- Offered in an array of edges
- Warranty pertains only to those manufacturing defects that comply with Lowe’s standards
- The Allen and Roth Quartz Peaceful Kitchen Countertop may not feature enough design elements to appease the general buyer
- The use of crystalline silica merits a Prop 65 warning
Allen + Roth enthusiasts are sure to love the design elements featured in these elegant and functional kitchen countertops that are sure to fit into your home, no matter its decor.
Whether you’re going for a chic, minimalist vibe or a classic, traditional American kitchen, their sturdy build and heat and scratch resistant qualities only make Allen Roth countertops by Lowes a worthier buy.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.